Have questions? Ask away here!
Need to Knows
- Chicago Beer Classic is May 5th, 2018 on Soldier Field.
- Session 1: 11:00am-2:30pm for VIP and 11:30am-2:30pm for GA.
- Session 2: 4:00pm-7:30pm for VIP and 4:30pm-7:30pm for GA.
- Only 21+ are allowed to attend the festival.
- You must bring your government issued photo ID.
- You must bring your ticket (either printed or on your phone). Resend your ticket HERE.
- You can change your session time given availability. Contact us with your name and desired session.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Find a full list of prohibited items HERE.
- There is no re-entry into the festival.
- Tickets are nonrefundable but can be given to a friend.
- Everyone is subject to search at the gate.
- Do not drink and drive. We highly recommend using public transit.
- The festival is rain or shine.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for festival updates.
Your Frequently Asked Questions
- ★ Can I change my session time?
- ★ How do I resend my ticket?
- ★ When and where is Chicago Beer Classic?
- ★ What comes with my CBC ticket?
- ★ I can no longer attend. Now what?
- Do I need to be 21 to attend?
- ★ Festival Field Map
- ★ Festival Concourse Map
- What kind of beer is offered?
- Can I purchase beer to take home?
- Can I bring my child or infant to Chicago Beer Classic?
- What else is offered other than beer tasting?